Friday, December 5, 2014

Not much

December 4, 2014

Hello everyone!

Not much new to report here... besides that I'm a couple days late with this email. I'm feeling alright. I think the nausea is getting overall worse as time goes on, but still very manageable. This whole thing is not nearly as bad as I thought. This week is 4 of 6 so I'm almost done!!

I got to go to the temple again last week with some friends. It was SO nice. When I started this treatment, I made a goal that I would go to the temple once a week. So far, I've accomplished it! I'm so excited for the day when we have a temple in Cedar. Until then, it's nice to go down to St George.

Thanksgiving was really great last week. All the fam was over and we had a great thanksgiving dinner. LOTS of food.

Last time I had radiation I wasn't able to eat solid foods part way into it because it just hurt my throat so bad. I was really scared I'd have to deal with the same thing this time. But so far I haven't had much trouble with irritation in my throat, and I am hoping I can get through this whole time without losing my ability to eat solid foods. Boo yah, grandma.

Okay. All for this week. Thanks for reading my ramblings. Have a good one! Love you all!

Elder Gray 

No comments:

Post a Comment