Tuesday, April 14, 2015

DONE WITH CHEMO!/Lotion feet

Hello!!
Guess what. Chemo is DONE. I had my last chemo treatment at the cancer center yesterday (we had to put off treatment last week), and with my clear scan, as long as things stay clear, I'm home free. Just check ups and scans!
I'm excited to get back to the temple sometime. I'm guessing it will be about a month from now, so I'll have time to recover and gain energy. Right now the plan is still to serve til July. I don't know an end date or anything but that will work itself out. And then I'll be headed to Utah State at the end of August for school. I registered for my classes last week. I'm excited to get going with life again, with my mission and school ya know?
OKAY you're gonna get a kick out of this story. Hahahaha. So on Sunday, we were watching a movie. I took a drink and a minute later wondered why I tasted lotion.... well, my mom put lotion on her feet, Cork (our chihuahua) likes to lock some of the lotion off, Cork tried to take a drink out of my cup and I stopped him,  but he did manage to get some of the lotion he licked onto the side of the cup, and that's how I tasted the lotion. The lotion went from my moms feet (which for the record aren't gross, but they're feet ya know!), to Corks mouth, to my cup, to my mouth!!!! So essentially I licked my own mother's feet. Hope you laughed. :)
I'm doing good overall. I'm super excited to move on past this cancer stuff. Have a great week!!!!!!
Elder G

No comments:

Post a Comment